Guest blogger Mia:
The glorious campervan. When we got our campervan, it was amazing. I had to go in. It's a two story with a ladder to the small little bed up on top. It's my favorite place. There's a mini kitchen and two rows of seats. They can make a bed. There's a bathroom and a dining area. The dining area turns into a bed, too.
The first place we went to was waihi. It had a pool and a waterslide and a hot tub. There was a stream full of eels., which was pretty deadly. This was my favorite campground. It had a playground, a laundry room and a kitchen. There was a dining room and next to the dining room was a place for five year olds and younger. The campground was a pretty sweet place.
We went to a bunch of beaches that were pretty good. I played in the waves a lot. I went surfing at one of the beaches. It was really fun but then I got hit right on the forehead. Man, did that hurt.
I like all the driving because we get to listen to the Percy Jackson books.
We went to a dairy farm that was very pleasant. Greg was the owner of the dairy farm. He gave us a tour of the whole dairy farm. Well, not the whole farm because it was 600 acres long.
Mia out
Photos of me at different places we went



No comments:
Post a Comment