Guest blogger Mia:Today we went on the luge. The luge is a sled thing with 3 wheels and a steering wheel like a bike. We had to take a chairlift to get to the luge. The luge track is like a race track. There are two tracks, the scenic track and the advanced track. I like the advanced track way more than the scenic track. The scenic track is boring, even though I crashed into the fence on it the first time I went. You have to wear a helmet.
There was a miniature gondola that we took up the mountain. It protected you, but you could roll down the windows.
We also went on a zip line all the way down the mountain. There were six zip lines. I did all sorts of tricks on it. We went through the forest. I went upside down, I did the cannonball, and the "fall of faith", where you fall backwards with your eyes closed. You had to weigh 30kilos to do all six lines. I did all six. Kai was not 30 kilos, so he could only do four lines. I went with my dad. Kai went with my mom, my grandma and my grampa.
The last zip line my dad and I did is the steepest zipline in the world.
All of it was my favorite part.




Way to go Mia!!!! You are super awesome and brave:-) Glad your having a blast!
ReplyDeleteawesome photos!!!!!! angela.
ReplyDelete